Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cinque Terre

Ok so about three weeks ago, I decided to go to Cinque Terre with two of my friends for the weekend. So far it is the most beautiful place that I have ever been to I believe in my life. As some of you may know, I am a beach person. I love the water, love being around it, and I love good seafood. Cinque Terre for the win! We arrived Saturday night, and found a decent restauraunt with my favorite: spaghetti con vongole (clams), along with a glass of wine and chocolate cake. This dinner was followed by bedtime, however we instead talked about ghost stories, then couldn't sleep, so we talked about random stuff and fell asleep four hours later than we wanted to. We got up at a decent hour, and decided that after breakfast, we wanted to hike to all of the islands, and then go to the beach if we had time. It was a beautiful day. We could not have asked for better weather. Our hike was really awesome, but very very intense. If we weren't surrounded by beautiful scenery, it would have been hell. It was very uphill downhill, and my legs were rock hard by the time we were through. It was so worth it and I would do it again. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go to the beach, so we hopped on a train home. Good weekend trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment